Compassionate Villany

If kindness was a
Felony, you’d be jailed for
Life without parole.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 4:46 pm:
*sniff sniff* Thank you, Krasota, for dedication a poem to me with some of the best people ever on Teenink. (Can't say someone's done it before.) As for the poem, I completely agree. Today, society ridicules kindness while upholding everything else. Even though this poem is small, relatively, it's message is immense. 5/5 stars, Krasota! And I love the title too. 

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:23 pm :
No problem, you deserve it :D Thank you!

Shade3043 said...
yesterday at 4:08 pm:
*Sits in corner*

yesterday at 7:35 pm :
Lol, you're nice too dear XD

Shade3043 replied...
today at 2:43 pm :
Yaaaaaaay. :D

Shade3043 said...
yesterday at 4:08 pm:
D: Okay......

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 3 at 7:42 pm:
Awwwww, gurrrrl, I love you so much! Dedicating a poem of niceness to us, especially me? You're like, one of the nicest people I know on here. Thank you for always being there to review my stuff, and chat with, and she'd light and good humor in every situation. You are one of the strongest people I know. Keep being awesome. And your poem, in and of itself? So beautifully written and non-cliche, you really know how to make someone think. Love it, and you! 100/5 stars! :) :)

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 3 at 7:43 pm :
*shed, lol

yesterday at 1:41 pm :
<3 You really deserve it. Thanks for your kind words! :D