Why I Write This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I write to create
In the world’s massive novel
A page of my own

Imadaddysgirl said...
I absolutally love this poem. mostly because it is well written and it is also the exact poem that i would use to describe me.

RiverSong said...
Omigosh, we must be kindred spirits or something because that is EXACTLY how I feel.  It's amazing to see my own inner thoughts written there, on the screen, and know that they weren't written by me but by somebody else, who evidently has enormous talent (just so you know).  Five stars!

RFarage said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 11:49 am
I like this poem because I want to become a writer some day, and I feel the same way.

AnnabelLee said...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 11:00 am
Positively wonderful.

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great job on this poem! I feel the exact same way as you and I also have a passion for writing. :)

luv_4_broadway This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
thoughtful! great imagery!

adam.c said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 10:33 am
really.....really a great haiku it's......

HoppingPanda said...
I love how you write that the world has a collection of the great works of our history and that your goal is to get into it.  That really speaks to me.  You would love to have your work remembered and shared in generations to come.  Great way of expressing it!

HaleyDRog. said...
This is amazing. I remember reading it in the magazine and thinking, this girl can really write. It takes a gifted writer to make people feel so much in such a little poem. Keep up the great work! Its so good!

hanging_girl_666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree. This is without a doubt my favorite Haikus on this site!

MKimmi said...
I wrote about this poem for  an English assignment! :D I hope you don't mind

torya1107 said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 12:58 am
Easily one of the best haiku's I've read and I've read a lot. Really well done. :)

Sweetbeanie replied...
Agreed! This haiku is great! Simple yet deep! Great job!

beach said...
one of my favorite haikus on this site

AnimalLoverNayNay said...
This is AMAZING!!!!!!

ohhsnapex3 said...
This is really beautiful. So simple, yet perfect.

lampinator12 said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:57 am
I thought this poem was very good.  The first line really shows initiative and the imagery was great.  I thought the last two lines were the best because you implied that the world has a story of its own and you want to have a part of that story

MKimmi said...

LOL AishaDae

--sarah said...
So short, yet so unbelievably powerful.

PurpleInkPen said...
Very nice... powerful w/out being cliched. Thanks for sharing!