Sunset

Like the orange fruit,
The ripe sun squeezes its juice
In the sky and sea.

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 2:29 pm:
Wow! I never would've thought to use a metaphor about oranges to describe a sunset! Good job, this was very creative! Keep writing.

writefearlessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:48 pm :
thank you so much :) it means a lot :)

JoyfulpeaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 29 at 12:44 am:
This is beautiful, and descriptive in very few words! good job! ~please check out some of my work :) 

Jul. 29 at 12:49 pm :
thank you so much :) i did check out your poems :) you know how to capture emotions :)