Big Boys Do Cry

Momma always says,
"Big boys don't cry." But I've seen
my Papa cry too.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:20 am
This is awesome!!! I would have given you a red check! I love this truly and i love the message because honestly, its true some guys are just more sentimental and sad and society is the one telling them they can't cry by painting this unrealistic bs picture on how boys have to be macho men or whatev. Overall AWESOME JOBBB i really like this :) great job McKay and keep rockin

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
1. You don't have to miss me because they have wifi!!! 2. How's it going? 3. I'm always rockin ;)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
1. AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! 2. It depends on the day. As for today, I'm well, thank you. 3. Always keep on rockin'! That's good to hear. 

Krasota This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WILL SOMEONE TELL THIS TO MY BOYFRIEND? Thank you for writing this, I do believe I'll send him this link XD It's true, real men do cry when they need to. It's not good to keep emotions all pent-up only to dispose of them through anger (or in some cases, violent videogames XD). My dad cried when his dad passed. It's completely normal and society frowns on it. Which is stupid. So yeah, nice job bro! Huge fan here :D

*Krasota's boyfriend, "BOYS DO CRY!"* Thanks. And you're right. Storing emotions doesn't do you any good. I know from real experience. Thank you!