Big Boys Do Cry

Momma always says,
"Big boys don't cry." But I've seen
my Papa cry too.

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:41 pm:
WILL SOMEONE TELL THIS TO MY BOYFRIEND? Thank you for writing this, I do believe I'll send him this link XD It's true, real men do cry when they need to. It's not good to keep emotions all pent-up only to dispose of them through anger (or in some cases, violent videogames XD). My dad cried when his dad passed. It's completely normal and society frowns on it. Which is stupid. So yeah, nice job bro! Huge fan here :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 23, 2013 at 5:37 pm :
*Krasota's boyfriend, "BOYS DO CRY!"* Thanks. And you're right. Storing emotions doesn't do you any good. I know from real experience. Thank you!