Drought This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you cared enough
To cry me a whole river
I'd go for a swim.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 6:03 pm:
CRY ME A RIVER BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!! That song ran through my whole mind while I read this (that's not to say I'm a slow reader). I love it!

sunnyhunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 5:25 pm :
haha, love it!!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11 at 8:49 pm:
Congrats because this is truly beautiful. You obviously know how to write a haiku! One of the best haikus i have read. Brilliant :) amazing job really! :) if you have time i would love if u culd give some advice on my haikus amazin work :) keep rockin

Jul. 14 at 12:46 pm :
thanks so much!  I'll check yours out :)