i will save you

you are a tragic
story that i can't help but read
and try to fix

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 2:53 pm
@Laugh-it-Out I AM JUST POSTING THIS HERE because I know I've been gone. Just plain gone for ages now and I just, I MISS YOU. SO MUCH. It is like I had this amazing friend in you and all of you people and I haven't been able to reach out and it sucks and I just had to come back at least once and say this, that I miss you and I hope that you still remember me. Before I go and leave TeenInk. And well, here's an address: dua.jas (attherateof) hotmail

RayynbowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem is inspiring--I might write a poem in response to it. It makes me think about both sides of this situation, even though you only share one side.

TheEpic95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This reminds me of the additude I have to stop myself from adopting. I constantly just need to remind myself that I cant fix everyone, and just because some quality isnt the best, dosent mean it must be fixed. I am that overhelpful, opinionated person that everyone knows.

SoulPoetry said...
I really like this :) i'm a huge fan of haikus and this is probably the best i've read!  

Cassie1435 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
short simple and to the point i love it !

thatunknownthing said...
Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:09 am
haha, you make the person you're adressing sound very pitiful. But that was pretty good writing, while not all that extraordinary.  Could you take a look at some of my work if you can?

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think we all know someone like this. H*ll, we all are tragic stories. At least, I know I am. Though not overly tragic. I like the metaphor or reading someone. Well done, Liv. And the lowercase of everything work really well for this poem.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
So true. I mean in someways, i wrote this as every bit for myself as for anyone else, because bad things happen to the best and all of us. And trust me you are not alone :) thanks as usual McKay :)

newsoulpoet said...
Awesome as usual! :) I love how it holds soooo much meaning in so few words

Thanks Lisa!! Anything new of ours you want me too look at?

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the metaphor of a person being a book and "reading them" :) I think you could have changed "fix" to make it fit the theme a little better, if you know what I mean, but I don't know, I still really liked it. Good job!

Thanks for the suggestion Callie. I live honest feedback :) thanks!

Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:27 am
This is just WoW! Liv, this is breathtaking. I love love love the feel of this Haiku. I don't know what else to say because I truly am out of words. Just wowed me. 

Thanks Dua. That really means a lot coming from such an amazing haikuer as yourself! :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:54 am
Oh Liv, everytime you make me thank back lol :P You are just SO sweet! Love ya. Mwuah!! 

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Livy-Lo! You know I'm not a 'haiku-er', but I still enjoy reading them! I enjoyed the simplicity of it, though I suppose that's the point of a haiku, to get a point across in a few short words. With that being said, you are very good at haikus. You are able to write something meaningful in only three lines, so bravo. I love the title, totally appealing. I love the whole 'reaching out to help' feel to it. I really like it. There's always that one person we find and can... (more »)

Lex-loo! You crack me up, really! I thought it was hilarious how you greater this comment with "Livy-loo" i see you have been paying attention to my poetry ;) Haha. Thanks. I am also not a huge haikuer. I find them difficult to write, and if they are not done well, i find them utterly pointless. But I am experimenting sooo. Thanks! :))