i will save you

you are a tragic
story that i can't help but read
and try to fix

RayynbowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem is inspiring--I might write a poem in response to it. It makes me think about both sides of this situation, even though you only share one side.

TheEpic95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This reminds me of the additude I have to stop myself from adopting. I constantly just need to remind myself that I cant fix everyone, and just because some quality isnt the best, dosent mean it must be fixed. I am that overhelpful, opinionated person that everyone knows.

SoulPoetry said...
I really like this :) i'm a huge fan of haikus and this is probably the best i've read!  

Cassie1435This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
short simple and to the point i love it !

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:09 am
haha, you make the person you're adressing sound very pitiful. But that was pretty good writing, while not all that extraordinary.  Could you take a look at some of my work if you can?

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think we all know someone like this. H*ll, we all are tragic stories. At least, I know I am. Though not overly tragic. I like the metaphor or reading someone. Well done, Liv. And the lowercase of everything work really well for this poem.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
So true. I mean in someways, i wrote this as every bit for myself as for anyone else, because bad things happen to the best and all of us. And trust me you are not alone :) thanks as usual McKay :)

newsoulpoet said...
Awesome as usual! :) I love how it holds soooo much meaning in so few words

Thanks Lisa!! Anything new of ours you want me too look at?

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the metaphor of a person being a book and "reading them" :) I think you could have changed "fix" to make it fit the theme a little better, if you know what I mean, but I don't know, I still really liked it. Good job!

Thanks for the suggestion Callie. I live honest feedback :) thanks!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:27 am
This is just WoW! Liv, this is breathtaking. I love love love the feel of this Haiku. I don't know what else to say because I truly am out of words. Just wowed me. 

Thanks Dua. That really means a lot coming from such an amazing haikuer as yourself! :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:54 am
Oh Liv, everytime you make me thank back lol :P You are just SO sweet! Love ya. Mwuah!! 

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Livy-Lo! You know I'm not a 'haiku-er', but I still enjoy reading them! I enjoyed the simplicity of it, though I suppose that's the point of a haiku, to get a point across in a few short words. With that being said, you are very good at haikus. You are able to write something meaningful in only three lines, so bravo. I love the title, totally appealing. I love the whole 'reaching out to help' feel to it. I really like it. There's always that one person we find and can... (more »)

Lex-loo! You crack me up, really! I thought it was hilarious how you greater this comment with "Livy-loo" i see you have been paying attention to my poetry ;) Haha. Thanks. I am also not a huge haikuer. I find them difficult to write, and if they are not done well, i find them utterly pointless. But I am experimenting sooo. Thanks! :))