Hotel Insomnia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Welcome to Hotel
Insomnia! Please enjoy
Your extended stay.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:22 pm:
As someone with insomnia, this made me smile :) Good job! Your haikus never fail to be interesting and witty

Krasota-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:33 pm :
Thanks! :D Yeah it's a problem of mine every now and then.

writefearless said...
Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:54 am:
this is very catchy. i love how it perfectly describes me. i love staying up late at night, i don't know, i just love the solitude. :)

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:21 pm :
Haha, thank you XD I'm glad it's relateable. Have a great day!

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:27 am:
The BEST from what I've read of yours yet.

Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:47 pm :
Thank you! :P

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:04 pm:
I love this haiku. So creative. Plus, I love that song. So BONUS!!!

Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:08 pm :
Haha, thanks Mckay XD

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:38 pm :
Congrats, Krasota. This deserved to be published. I'm so happy that it will be. It's a jewel of a haiku. 

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:50 pm :
Thank you so much! :D I genuinely thought Teenink glitched when it sent me the email.