Hotel Insomnia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Welcome to Hotel
Insomnia! Please enjoy
Your extended stay.

crazysockmonkeys said...
I love this song, and this haiku too, of course! :)

Jade.I.Am This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
As someone with insomnia, this made me smile :) Good job! Your haikus never fail to be interesting and witty

Krasota-and-Angels This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! :D Yeah it's a problem of mine every now and then.

writefearless said...
Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:54 am
this is very catchy. i love how it perfectly describes me. i love staying up late at night, i don't know, i just love the solitude. :)

Krasota This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Haha, thank you XD I'm glad it's relateable. Have a great day!

thatunknownthing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:27 am
The BEST from what I've read of yours yet.

Thank you! :P

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this haiku. So creative. Plus, I love that song. So BONUS!!!

Haha, thanks Mckay XD

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Congrats, Krasota. This deserved to be published. I'm so happy that it will be. It's a jewel of a haiku. 

Krasota-Butterflies-and-Angels This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much! :D I genuinely thought Teenink glitched when it sent me the email.