Not a Peep of Protest

I won’t complain if
You disgustedly evade
My guilty presence.

. said...
Jun. 11 at 8:50 pm:
This is so much more real than what most haikus are when I see them in school. I found this interesting. Good job!

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 4:43 pm :
Ha, thank you! Have a great day!

HazelGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11 at 5:19 pm:
You continue to write devastatingly quiet haikus!! Keep it up :)

today at 4:42 pm :
Thank you so much! :D

sarahrose314This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 8 at 11:01 am:
I love the briefness of your poems. Makes you think quick and leaves somebody wanting more.

Jun. 9 at 6:20 pm :
Thank you! :D Have a great day.