I Don't Get It

I don't get how you
Can make me so happy and
The next moment sad.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay now I simply do not have any more words for you except to say that I am blown by how candid this is. I love love love this. And the you being cynical part is extremely lovable :P I mean it says so much for human nature and love and everything in the word in merely seventeen syllables. funny, said, I have no words, well- actually I don't have any that would suffice.

candlelightwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:56 pm:
haha thanks. I like the username because it makes me think of what my userphoto represents-- a Victorian woman writing and reading by candlelight :)

Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:37 am:
I'm not much for haikus but I really enjoy the simplicity of this one. It really speaks what it means to be human. When you really care about someone, they can take your heart and twist it into all sorts of shapes. Well done :)

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:25 pm :
Why thank you! By the way, I love your name, hahaha!