Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow

I. Yesterday

Regrets I cannot
erase; mistakes that branded
my life…forever.

II. Today

Choices I wish I
didn’t have to make are branding
my life…forever.

III. Tomorrow

The Great unknown and
the Great Perhaps that will brand
my life forever…

Laugh-it-Out This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I know, I know, your probably thinking "oh god, Liv is still reading my work. What a stalker!!" We'll, i once told you that I was determined to read every piece you wrote and if you haven't noticed there are 8 FRIKIN PAGES!! So if ever you want me to stop reading your work just let me know though i probably won't: rebel :) Anyway, here comes the praise. I love this. It's short, simple, but holds so much meaning. And we can all relate to that feeling of "why did i do that". This is amazing. And i... (more »)

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
YAY, I HAVE A STALKER! All writers must have one sooner or later. I'm so happy I got one sooner than I expected. *alerts bodyguards and secret service* JK. I'm honored. And thank you for reading all of my work. I appreciate it. And for inspiring you. Everyone here inspires me in one way or the other. Teenink artists are one of my greatest inspirations. Thanks.

Laugh-it-Out This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No problem :) Have a great night

lackadaisicalwolf said...
I really like this Mckay :3

Thanks, Wolf. And I really like you!

lackadaisicalwolf replied...
You're welcome, I like you too!

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 29, 2013 at 5:28 am
The poem is WOW. But why the hopelessness?? 

Not sure. I wasn't really happy that day I wrote it. As you can tell, my emotions dominate the themes of my writing. Which isn't good. But as some personal-ness. Thanks. 

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 30, 2013 at 4:46 am
How can you say that isn't a good thing.. I think writing is ALL about emotions...that's how everyone's writing is so special because no two people can feel EXACTLY the same thing at the same time so....  Though I do pray and hope that this hopelessness leaves soon :D Keep smiling. Love, Saphira.

Awww. Thanks. It depends on the day. I suppose. But thanks. 

Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:43 am
You're always welcome. And I'm always here :D

Thanks. That means a lot. And I'm here for you too. Always. 

Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:25 am
Thank You.

Beaniebaby123 replied...
I really love this poem. It speaks to the heart

I'm so happy you feel that it does. Thank you.