Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow

I. Yesterday

Regrets I cannot
erase; mistakes that branded
my life…forever.

II. Today

Choices I wish I
didn’t have to make are branding
my life…forever.

III. Tomorrow

The Great unknown and
the Great Perhaps that will brand
my life forever…

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 24 at 8:42 pm:
I know, I know, your probably thinking "oh god, Liv is still reading my work. What a stalker!!" We'll, i once told you that I was determined to read every piece you wrote and if you haven't noticed there are 8 FRIKIN PAGES!! So if ever you want me to stop reading your work just let me know though i probably won't: rebel :) Anyway, here comes the praise. I love this. It's short, simple, but holds so much meaning. And we can all relate to that feeling of "why did i do that". This is amazing. And i... (more »)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 2 at 3:38 pm :
YAY, I HAVE A STALKER! All writers must have one sooner or later. I'm so happy I got one sooner than I expected. *alerts bodyguards and secret service* JK. I'm honored. And thank you for reading all of my work. I appreciate it. And for inspiring you. Everyone here inspires me in one way or the other. Teenink artists are one of my greatest inspirations. Thanks.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 2 at 6:46 pm :
No problem :) Have a great night

lackadaisicalwolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3 at 9:24 pm:
I really like this Mckay :3

Jun. 4 at 1:29 pm :
Thanks, Wolf. And I really like you!

lackadaisicalwolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 4 at 6:31 pm :
You're welcome, I like you too!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29 at 5:28 am:
The poem is WOW. But why the hopelessness?? 

May 29 at 5:21 pm :
Not sure. I wasn't really happy that day I wrote it. As you can tell, my emotions dominate the themes of my writing. Which isn't good. But as some personal-ness. Thanks. 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 30 at 4:46 am :
How can you say that isn't a good thing.. I think writing is ALL about emotions...that's how everyone's writing is so special because no two people can feel EXACTLY the same thing at the same time so....  Though I do pray and hope that this hopelessness leaves soon :D Keep smiling. Love, Saphira.

Jun. 3 at 5:27 pm :
Awww. Thanks. It depends on the day. I suppose. But thanks. 

Jun. 13 at 2:43 am :
You're always welcome. And I'm always here :D

Jun. 13 at 3:31 pm :
Thanks. That means a lot. And I'm here for you too. Always. 

Jun. 14 at 3:25 am :
Thank You.

Beaniebaby123 replied...
Aug. 2 at 12:19 pm :
I really love this poem. It speaks to the heart

today at 7:04 pm :
I'm so happy you feel that it does. Thank you.