Eh.... Another Haiku.

The faster you go,
The less you can see what is
Right in front of you.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 2 at 7:35 pm:
I especially liked the title of this - Oh yeah, here's another haiku, dipicting how life goes by so fast if you don't enjoy it, but oh, it's just a haiku, :)

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2013 at 8:34 am:
this reminds me of john green's looking for alaska when she says, how do we get out of this labyrinth of suffering? straight and fast. this is the first haiku i've read that's interesting. i can't even write them myself  

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23, 2013 at 3:30 pm:
True. Nice thought.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 13, 2013 at 3:54 pm:
Love it!!!!!! :D