Airplane This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Dissecting the clouds,
The white monstrosity madly
Swerves near the sky's orb.

KenzicoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
creative, i like it.

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! :P

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is simply what haiku should be. I love how you captured the essence or the perpective of an airplane flying in the heavens. Very creative. And most of all very lovely. This is a 5 star haiku.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that. ^_^