Rose, O Rose, O Rose

You blush as if some
lover passionately French
kissed your silky lips.

SongBird04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 2 at 10:00 pm:
this made me smile! haha...i don't really know what to think. It's very short and simple, but sweet, too. 

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 3 at 1:29 pm :
If it made you smile, then I accomplished more than what I wanted. Thank you. Your feedback is very sweet. 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29 at 5:08 am:
Simple. Beautiful. Awesome. Can't. Think. Of. Any. Better. Way. To. Put. It. I. Love. This. And. Don't. Have. Any. Idea. Why. I'm. Writing. Like. This. This. Haiku. Is. Quite. Something. Have. A. Great. Day. Pal.

Jun. 3 at 1:28 pm :
THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH. SAPHIRABRIGHTSCALES. Have. a. nice. day. as. well. hope. you're. feeling. great. 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 2:43 am :
Well, now I am :D

Metal4LifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20 at 9:32 pm:
This is simply amazing! Roses are my favorite flower! :) it makes me blush thinking of it!

May 22 at 4:02 pm :
I love them as well. Thanks for commenting.