Invitation: Will You Walk with Me?

Walk with me on this
little path called Life for Death
awaits over there.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2013 at 5:25 am:
Amazing... I'm starting to wonder how come I always write this one word...Maybe because I like it so much :))  This poem has depth. I can see how it has multiple meanings to every reader and how it may mean something entirely different to the original poet. The way how said how both are paths that are inadvertantly going to meet someday and that someday could even be today was beautiful.. It's true that life is short but there's this amazing verse by my most favourite urdu poe... (more »)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 29, 2013 at 5:26 am :
* I meant the way * you said how...

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:45 pm :
Thanks for sharing that. I'm so happy remind you of a poet that you love. And thank you for deciphering this poem. I know it means different things to each reader. 

Metal4Life said...
May 20, 2013 at 9:28 pm:
Oh my this is the essence of beauty! Amazing!

May 23, 2013 at 4:56 pm :
I'm flattered by that. Thank you.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3, 2013 at 1:05 am:
OMG. This reminds me of one of my favorite poems! It reminds me of 'Death Stopped For Me' by Emily Dickinson. Have you read it? If not, look it up, and read it like now. It's AMAZING. I love the title, the fact that it is a question is so cool! I love question titles. I love this little haiku! This is crazy good!

May 3, 2013 at 5:23 pm :
Thanks, Lexus. And yes, I read that poem before. It's one of my faves. Cuz I love love love Emily Dickinson. One of my greatest inspirations for writing poetry.