little alice.

down the rabbit hole
oh, she fell and she fell and
she fell and she- CRASH.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the allusion to one of the craziest, memorable, and entrancing stories ever.

HemingwaysDaughterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:02 am
it was the fable of my childhood; i read it to myself when i was really little. i am currently reading the definitive edition of "the annotated alice" by martin gardner, a birthday wish of mine. awesome book, you learn so much.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sounds cool.