purple summer.

always on concrete -
come see the purple summer
and people who dream.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Just lovely. Simply lovely. Purple summer sounds beautiful.

HemingwaysDaughterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:05 am
i am an aspiring musical performer, in case you were wondering a bit more about who i really am ;) the finale of "spring awakening" the musical is called 'purple summer'.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Awww. Cool. I hope your music career goes well as your writing career has. And I love the allusion.