Pragmatic

Dreams are flawless worlds
where suffering, heartache, and
conflict are rare.

In dreams we will find
comfort from all things, but that's
just temporary.

Prepare for torture
as you stare into the eyes
of reality.

Betrayal's common,
nothing lasts forever, and
life isn't perfect.

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 6:56 pm:
So chilling!! Love everything. The format... How did you come up with it?! I could never come up with something as impeccable as this... Your word choice is absolutely stunning, and I really like your writing style. THe ending is super, super, super nice. I love it... Very chilling, like I said. Good.

LexiDawnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 2:12 pm :
Thanks! I worked hard on staying true to my thoughts and the haiku's. (:

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 6:05 pm:
How interesting! The title is great! I love how unqiue you made this, you made this your own, a series of haiku's! That's wonderful. The first stanza is lovely, I really like it, it feels airy. The ending is realllly good! Great job!  

today at 2:10 pm :
Thank you!