Fox Trot of a Million Myriads

Many million
Myriads multi-colored
Stars foxtrot tonight.

MyApocalyptic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh my god! Someone sees it, too! I love this poem. Haiku is so special. It takes so much...SOMETHING...to fit the Universe into seventeen syllables. You did a wonderful job. The title drew me in, and this wonderful little poem did not disappoint. I swear, though, they do dance. They sing, too.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yay, I'm not cray-cray in thinking stars dance at night. Thanks. And yes, haikus are difficult to capture so much in so little. But I guess that's waht makes them so special. Glad you like this one.—And between you and me, the stars so dance and sing; everyone just doesn't see it. It takes an observer of this world to notice such little things. 

MyApocalyptic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No, no, man. They totally do. I've written about it! Haha. One night I went out and the stars were SO clear, and there were SO many of them, and they were all harmonizing and whatnot. So I sang with them. Most spiritual moment of my life, tellyawut.

It does sound spiritual. And like fun—except a lot of poeple would think we're crazy or something. But who cares? Right? 

P.S. Don't tell me you sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." You didn't right?

TOTES. Haha :) Nooo, it was a song straight from the spirit. No words, just a sort of long... keen. I don't know. It was very intensely otherwordly, the whole experience.

Haha :) Good to know.