Fox Trot of a Million Myriads

Many million
Myriads multi-colored
Stars foxtrot tonight.

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 18 at 6:28 pm:
Oh my god! Someone sees it, too! I love this poem. Haiku is so special. It takes so much...SOMETHING...to fit the Universe into seventeen syllables. You did a wonderful job. The title drew me in, and this wonderful little poem did not disappoint. I swear, though, they do dance. They sing, too.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 19 at 1:35 pm :
Yay, I'm not cray-cray in thinking stars dance at night. Thanks. And yes, haikus are difficult to capture so much in so little. But I guess that's waht makes them so special. Glad you like this one.—And between you and me, the stars so dance and sing; everyone just doesn't see it. It takes an observer of this world to notice such little things. 

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 19 at 6:03 pm :
No, no, man. They totally do. I've written about it! Haha. One night I went out and the stars were SO clear, and there were SO many of them, and they were all harmonizing and whatnot. So I sang with them. Most spiritual moment of my life, tellyawut.

yesterday at 2:12 pm :
It does sound spiritual. And like fun—except a lot of poeple would think we're crazy or something. But who cares? Right? 

yesterday at 2:13 pm :
P.S. Don't tell me you sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." You didn't right?

yesterday at 6:06 pm :
TOTES. Haha :) Nooo, it was a song straight from the spirit. No words, just a sort of long... keen. I don't know. It was very intensely otherwordly, the whole experience.

today at 2:14 pm :
Haha :) Good to know.