The clock that doesn't make a sound

He died next to me.
His heart like a broken clock:
tick, tock, tick, tock – gone.

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 13, 2013 at 6:27 pm:
OMG! I loved this!! Ok, I know it was super short, but i absolutely loved its meaning and metaphor. I loved, loved, loved this poem! Keep writing!

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 14, 2013 at 4:01 pm :
Thank you so much!

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Okay, done. Xo

swat17 said...
Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:35 am:
Wow, great emotion! One of the best haikus I've read in a while. Nice job!

Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:31 pm :
Thank you!

swat17 replied...
Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:14 pm :
By the way, would you mind reason and commenting on my piece titled "Stacy Hallmark, English, Louisa County High School"? Thanks!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the candidness of this haiku. It's straight to the point and brimmed with heart-braking emotion. 

Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:18 pm :
Thank you. X

TheEpic95 said...
Sad..... I dont know what to say.

Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:21 pm :
It is, it is, it is.