for Caf

when I'm with you I
think in haiku because it's
a grand, tiny world

we live in and you
bring out the wise observer
in my silly soul.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A playful poem with the serious emotion of a lover.  

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It is really interesting that you should say that. I wrote this for my best friend. :u

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Are you in love with this best freind? Or no? And by interesting, do you mean it in a good way or bad way? I don't want to misinterpret your poem.

Haha, oh, we are just friends. I simply thought it was interesting because in a way I suppose you are right. I am very devoted to Caf, haha. You gave me a new way to look at my own poetry. Always a good thing.

I'm glad to do so.