for Caf

when I'm with you I
think in haiku because it's
a grand, tiny world

we live in and you
bring out the wise observer
in my silly soul.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 17 at 1:28 pm:
A playful poem with the serious emotion of a lover.  

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 19 at 12:29 pm :
It is really interesting that you should say that. I wrote this for my best friend. :u

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yesterday at 3:37 pm :
Are you in love with this best freind? Or no? And by interesting, do you mean it in a good way or bad way? I don't want to misinterpret your poem.

yesterday at 6:04 pm :
Haha, oh, we are just friends. I simply thought it was interesting because in a way I suppose you are right. I am very devoted to Caf, haha. You gave me a new way to look at my own poetry. Always a good thing.

today at 2:29 pm :
I'm glad to do so.