Lavender

Bobbing in the breeze—
Clustered together tightly—
Little purple stars;

A mount of aroma—
Heap of halcyon heather-
Hued waltzing flowers.

Court901This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25 at 12:45 pm:
Really nice imagry and word choice. Beautiful poem.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 3:17 pm :
Thank you so much, Court901.

laurengerhardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12 at 9:00 pm:
Beautiful word choice.

May 13 at 4:15 pm :
Thank you! ^u^

popeye40This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26 at 7:45 pm:
wow.Its a sweet and amazing poem.I loved it.Well done

Apr. 26 at 7:46 pm :
Thanks. :)

TevyRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 26 at 4:36 pm:
Super Cute and sweet. it's simple, but its got such a relaxing flow to it. awesome job! 

Apr. 26 at 4:38 pm :
Thanks!!! Glad you like it. ^u^

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 4:27 pm:
simple but enchanting :3

Apr. 24 at 1:45 pm :
So sweet. Thanks. 

Tabitha1233This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22 at 6:35 pm:
Such a sweet relaxing poem! Thanks for writing!

Apr. 23 at 2:01 pm :
Thank you. And you keep writing too!

LiraDaerisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22 at 6:32 pm:
How pretty :D I like the scene you set up. Can practically smell them.

Apr. 23 at 2:01 pm :
haha:) Thanks.

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 20 at 7:59 pm:
This has so much peace and sweetness about it. I can almost smell the lavender. Lovely :))  

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 20 at 8:00 pm :
And your use of "halcyon" makes my write-y senses tingle :D

Apr. 22 at 4:04 pm :
Thank you, MyApocalyptic. I'm glad to do so.

Literature_DarlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 19 at 6:51 pm:
Great imagery and amazing word choice! I wish my haiku writing ability was par with yours!

Apr. 22 at 4:03 pm :
Thank you. I'm so flattered for you to think so. You're just as great. 

Cutey-BeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 12:20 am:
It's amazing how good you are with adjectives! :)