Veiled Intent

A wanderer is
not void of aim. Maybe 'tis
to hit paths unknown

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
New haiku? You know I love it. And yes, everyone has a different vision in life although not everyone understand the path of another person. This is what I think it means. You're great as always. I'm so happy you posted a new piece. Congrats!

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You are just too kind!! Your comments always make my day! And yes, you sure did interpret it nicely WOW...If it makes you that happy, I'll sure keep posting more... :) Thank you ever so much for reading this. Love you, Mckay!

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Right back at you! Hey, I also just posted some new stuff too. 

EPluribusUnum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:42 am
This is lovely, and so true! The best part of being lost is finding something new :)

Oh, thank YOU! Just one of my random musings... I was just so in LOVE with W.Wordsworth's "Daffodils" once, still am.. Picked up the wanderer word from there...after that goes my own tangled train of thought....:D