We the People This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I don't think "We the
People stood in for "White Straight
Male Population"

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is one of the best haikus ever submitted on this site. 

rose.baker said...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:29 am:
Thanks! I love your writing :)

AMEN! Why the hell has no one thought of this before. DOUBLE AMEN! You just fired me up—in a good way. You totally deserved the Editors' Choice. HALLELUJIAH!

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so true! Fantastic job. Wow. You put that into words very cleverly.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:28 am:
Love it. Simply that

SaphiraBrightscales said...
Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:58 am:
Congratulations on the Editor's Choice. Well deserved. Real strong Haiku.