O Pain This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

In the numbness I
blink, touch those tears that outline
the corners; now dry.

TheEpic95 said...
Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:43 am
This is GOOD! And I envy you...! I SOOOO wanna see the red and white check by the name. But, not happening. Great work, congrats ;)

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:03 am
Ah,, I didn't even have and inkling that this one or that any one of my Haiku might get an Editor's Choice....'Cause frankly I only just started writing Haiku... :P

Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:01 am
I am overjoyed that YOU like it.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I see why the editors gave this an Editors' Choice. It's pithy. Simple but not to the sense that it will be easily forgotten. But simple in the sense that it will stick with one throughout the day. 

Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:01 am
Oh Really?,, I hadn't realized.. I was just feeling a lot of stuff and wanting to put it into a few words and here's how I did it. I'm so happy that you think it won't be easily forgottten..