Suicide Story This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

So adrenaline
Holds your brain hostage. You slit.
End of the story.

readaholic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:25 am
I didn't realize it has a haiku at first, but you make very good use of the few syllables you're allowed.  Even though it's short, it's very, very good.  You capture those feelings perfectly!!!

AugustSummerFling This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:17 am
Thank you :)

mnm08 said...
What I love the most is the enjambment in this Haiku. It's striking and to the point . Great job = )

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:16 am
Thank you :)

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOW. Now that is one amazing Haiku. I love the way you put it. The being word and syllable bound, makes it all the more penetrating and thought-provoking. Just Amazing. Now I want to read other stuff of yours!

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:16 am
Thank you, saphira :)

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh, You're Welcome!

CherryPie said...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
It's amazing!

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:15 am
Thanks :) .

Starstruck_001 said...
Hi!!
I'm new to this whole teen ink thing so I really would like it for people to rate and read my stuff please!! TeenInk.com/novels/sci_fi_fantasy/book/113077/The-Boy-who-Couldnt-Remember/ Ur poem was really good and unique. I really liked it

RakshaWillow said...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:06 am
It's a powerful poem due to being so short. Well done. It's one of those poems that you start readibng and then it ends and you're like "well darn now i want more".

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:15 am
Thank you :)

LexusMarie said...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:07 am
I always read this and it always makes me think! It's good.. great job!

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:14 am
Thanks, Lexus :)

Sparkle1pops This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very nice :) This is very to the point, I like that...well its a haiku so I guess it HAS to be brief but still, I like your decisive word choice. 

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:14 am
Thank you :)

Hamzawaseem said...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:14 am
Congrats on getting the edi's choice! Can you teach me how to write haikus?

Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:46 am
Thanks, Hamza :) teach you?? You're a really good poet :) just read few haikus and then start practicing :)

Sunny225LuvsHugs said...
nice jod i wish i could write simple and still get a point accross

Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:45 am
Thank you :)

graceh22 said...
this was amazing.