Suicide Story This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

So adrenaline
Holds your brain hostage. You slit.
End of the story.

ExistanceOnMars said...
today at 10:24 am
I like the simplicity of this, it really hits close to home

Savannah457This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a good poem. Put into so little words, pain is a way out, but pain is also a way in.

LiraDaeris said...
Me gusta! Though that's really strange to say for a poem like this... *rethinks wording* Well presented!

HemingwaysDaughter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 4, 2013 at 11:58 am
oh, that's terrrible..ly beautiful. x

Katielin said...
It is all there. It emphasizes that suicide happens so quick. You never really think. She'll be here one day and dead the next.

GleekGamer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:20 am
Fantastic. So much emotion in so few words!

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Pithy. But with a grand and straightforward message. And the image gives this bonus points from me.

Laugh-it-Out This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Simple. Poignant. Pure. Wow. Never. Stop. Writing. Keep. Rocking. And. Always. Laugh.

AugustSummerFling This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:21 am
Thanks :).

StarlitSunrise This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
  I really enjoyed reading this, although it is very dismal. The fact that it is so short contributed to its potency. You are one of the few people who can say so much in a haiku. Great work!

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:20 am
Thanks :).

JRaye This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Short and to the point. This is the best haiku ever :) Keep writting! :)

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:19 am
Thanks :) .

WeLiveForOurScars This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow I didn't even realize this was a haiku until I looked at the comments. In that case, it's brilliant! I love how much you said with only seventeen syllables.

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:18 am
Thank you :)

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great for it being so short. You're a talented haiku writer.

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:18 am
Thank you :)

iAmanda said...
This is a great Haiku! 

Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:17 am
Thank you :)

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:25 am
I didn't realize it has a haiku at first, but you make very good use of the few syllables you're allowed.  Even though it's short, it's very, very good.  You capture those feelings perfectly!!!