Suicide Story This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

So adrenaline
Holds your brain hostage. You slit.
End of the story.

LiraDaerisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:38 pm:
Me gusta! Though that's really strange to say for a poem like this... *rethinks wording* Well presented!

HemingwaysDaughter said...
May 4 at 11:58 am:
oh, that's terrrible..ly beautiful. x

KatielinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 20 at 7:32 pm:
It is all there. It emphasizes that suicide happens so quick. You never really think. She'll be here one day and dead the next.

GleekGamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 11:20 am:
Fantastic. So much emotion in so few words!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 8 at 4:05 pm:
Pithy. But with a grand and straightforward message. And the image gives this bonus points from me.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 11:55 pm:
Simple. Poignant. Pure. Wow. Never. Stop. Writing. Keep. Rocking. And. Always. Laugh.

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 7 at 10:21 am :
Thanks :).

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5 at 8:17 pm:
  I really enjoyed reading this, although it is very dismal. The fact that it is so short contributed to its potency. You are one of the few people who can say so much in a haiku. Great work!

Apr. 7 at 10:20 am :
Thanks :).

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 3:36 pm:
Short and to the point. This is the best haiku ever :) Keep writting! :)

Apr. 7 at 10:19 am :
Thanks :) .

WeLiveForOurScarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 3:16 pm:
Wow I didn't even realize this was a haiku until I looked at the comments. In that case, it's brilliant! I love how much you said with only seventeen syllables.

Apr. 7 at 10:18 am :
Thank you :)

laurengerhardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 2:10 pm:
This is great for it being so short. You're a talented haiku writer.

Apr. 7 at 10:18 am :
Thank you :)

iAmandaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 1:00 pm:
This is a great Haiku! 

Apr. 7 at 10:17 am :
Thank you :)

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5 at 8:25 am:
I didn't realize it has a haiku at first, but you make very good use of the few syllables you're allowed.  Even though it's short, it's very, very good.  You capture those feelings perfectly!!!

Apr. 7 at 10:17 am :
Thank you :)

mnm08This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 1:04 pm:
What I love the most is the enjambment in this Haiku. It's striking and to the point . Great job = )