Designer Rain

Heavens burst and the
Raindrops paint pretty polka
Dots on open hands.

LiraDaerisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:40 pm:
I like the "open hands" part the best. An important piece to add!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 2:20 pm:
Sweet subtle beauty! The imagery is so vivid and exactly the way I LOVE... This is a tad bit similar to a poem of mine "See through the raindrops" but thats free-verse..and my second try at free verse and is about the raindrops as sort of kaleidoscopes..... Well not exactly but you might like it....

LunaLivesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26 at 12:51 pm:
Beautiful.

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26 at 5:05 am:
How sweet is the poem! I just love the picture it paints as I read. 

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 26 at 6:19 am :
Thank you :)

Dunes said...
Mar. 23 at 12:07 pm:
So much better than I could ever do....

Mar. 24 at 2:33 am :
Your poem was really good too! Thanks :)

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 22 at 7:28 pm:
Cool, cute haiku :) Wish I could say more, but for 17 sylables...

Mar. 23 at 12:41 am :
Thank you :)

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 23 at 9:12 am :
And...just realized my comment had 17 syllables..thats so weird... (ok, i'll admit, that one was on purpose)

Mar. 26 at 4:12 am :
Hahaha :D yeah :P

-_sunlight_-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 21 at 1:34 pm:
aww love the rain <3

Mar. 22 at 12:45 pm :
Thank you :)

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21 at 8:55 am:
Really good! (I normally hate haikus) yours is great!

Mar. 21 at 9:55 am :
Glad you liked it :) Thanks :)  

Kimberly B. said...
Mar. 21 at 8:48 am:
i think it is really awesome did it take long to write about rain drops?? but is tremendously awesome lol :)))

Mar. 21 at 9:55 am :
thank you :) I was just listening to some really good piano (Yiruma) and thought of this :)

WhiteSwan13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 21 at 12:21 am:
Awesome haiku :)

Mar. 21 at 12:25 am :
Thanks, Swan :)