Designer Rain

Heavens burst and the
Raindrops paint pretty polka
Dots on open hands.

LiraDaeris said...
May 23, 2013 at 3:40 pm:
I like the "open hands" part the best. An important piece to add!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sweet subtle beauty! The imagery is so vivid and exactly the way I LOVE... This is a tad bit similar to a poem of mine "See through the raindrops" but thats free-verse..and my second try at free verse and is about the raindrops as sort of kaleidoscopes..... Well not exactly but you might like it....

LunaLives said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:51 pm:
Beautiful.

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:05 am:
How sweet is the poem! I just love the picture it paints as I read. 

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:19 am :
Thank you :)

Dunes said...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:07 pm:
So much better than I could ever do....

Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:33 am :
Your poem was really good too! Thanks :)

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:28 pm:
Cool, cute haiku :) Wish I could say more, but for 17 sylables...

Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:41 am :
Thank you :)

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:12 am :
And...just realized my comment had 17 syllables..thats so weird... (ok, i'll admit, that one was on purpose)

Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:12 am :
Hahaha :D yeah :P

-_sunlight_- said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm:
aww love the rain <3

Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:45 pm :
Thank you :)

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:55 am:
Really good! (I normally hate haikus) yours is great!

Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:55 am :
Glad you liked it :) Thanks :)  

Kimberly B. said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:48 am:
i think it is really awesome did it take long to write about rain drops?? but is tremendously awesome lol :)))

Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:55 am :
thank you :) I was just listening to some really good piano (Yiruma) and thought of this :)

WhiteSwan13 said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:21 am:
Awesome haiku :)

Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:25 am :
Thanks, Swan :)