Standing Out

The dark night sky holds
millions of stars gleaming
only one shines bright

IronMan4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 14, 2013 at 11:16 am
Wow. I've never seen haikus done by teens that are this meaningful. I fead a few and...dang. Good job! 

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really cool. Very deep, you seem to be good at creating meaningful haikus, and I admire anybody who can do that :)

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great job! You're an excelent writer! I couldn't write a poem this short, and still get this much depth into it. Keep it up!

Literature_DarlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very nice! I often find that my favorite poems are the short and sweet ones. Good job!