Standing Out

The dark night sky holds
millions of stars gleaming
only one shines bright

IronMan4Ever said...
today at 11:16 am:
Wow. I've never seen haikus done by teens that are this meaningful. I fead a few and...dang. Good job! 

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 9 at 1:26 pm:
This is really cool. Very deep, you seem to be good at creating meaningful haikus, and I admire anybody who can do that :)

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 6:06 pm:
Great job! You're an excelent writer! I couldn't write a poem this short, and still get this much depth into it. Keep it up!

Literature_DarlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 6:10 pm:
Very nice! I often find that my favorite poems are the short and sweet ones. Good job!