City Lights

City lights twinkle
as if stars are in front of
the upcoming path.

dina8This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great imagery in such a small amount of lines!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the parallel between stars and city lights--beautiful. Good job :)

SamanthaWThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is beautiful :) I have always thought that about city lights. I'm terrible at haikus, but I know when I'm reading a great one :P Good job! 

Superhero_Fan said...
Good job! I've always loved seeing the lights of the city at night, especially because they reflect off the water. This gave me a new perspective on how I see them! Thank you!

WallypenguinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:02 am:
Great work. Haikus are hard to pull off sometimes. Nice work!

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:10 am:
I love how you didn't go for a boring "City lights twinkle like stars." That would've been so overdone. Instead, you wowed me with a "City lights twinkle/as if stars are in front of/the upcoming path." Great job, I'm impressed! :D