Like Fish This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

The fish are mere words
I, the fishermen, hold the net,
poetry, and cast.

ramfthomas4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 5:56 pm:
exactly what i feel like when i write!  thanks for sharing that with us.

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21 at 10:56 pm:
Brilliant job!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 5 at 10:31 pm:
WOw! Just wow. That is so simply stunning! Awesome metaphors. New and unheard-of!

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 5 at 12:52 am:
Great job! I never would have thought of this! 

Swimmer1212 said...
Mar. 4 at 4:34 pm:
I like your word choice. However, I think there might be eight syllables insted of seven in line two. I like the topic though.

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_qon9kk9qecjjkul14f8fccfj23, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0