Like Fish This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

The fish are mere words
I, the fishermen, hold the net,
poetry, and cast.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 16 at 9:06 pm
Defitnitely on my list of best haikus on TeenInk. There aren't that many on that list. But this took one read to make it one there. I adore it 1000000000000000000000000000000000000%. You've got a knack, nope; talent for haikus; don't stop. You're too fabulous of a writer. 

ramfthomas4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
exactly what i feel like when i write!  thanks for sharing that with us.

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Brilliant job!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOw! Just wow. That is so simply stunning! Awesome metaphors. New and unheard-of!

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:52 am
Great job! I never would have thought of this! 

Swimmer1212 said...
I like your word choice. However, I think there might be eight syllables insted of seven in line two. I like the topic though.