Heartless This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Do you know where your
heart is? Please show me on a
GPS, I’m lost.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30 at 3:40 pm:
I'm somewhat known for being heartless, so I've questioned myself with this before. Very relateable. 

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 2:24 pm :
A weird feeling isn't it? Not knowing where your heart is..............I guess that it has to be somewhere, or we couldn't live with ourselves. Thanks for commenting!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 5:38 pm :
It is weird. It's one of life's unanswered questions. We know it's there, just not where exactly. And no porb.