Heartless This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Do you know where your
heart is? Please show me on a
GPS, I’m lost.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm somewhat known for being heartless, so I've questioned myself with this before. Very relateable. 

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
A weird feeling isn't it? Not knowing where your heart is..............I guess that it has to be somewhere, or we couldn't live with ourselves. Thanks for commenting!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It is weird. It's one of life's unanswered questions. We know it's there, just not where exactly. And no porb.