Hypocrite This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Realization hit
She's another player
in this game: pretend.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 16 at 8:01 pm:
Hey! Like I said on Smile, I still can't see the freaking comments!!! Soo, I have choosen the polite route, and am notifying you that I love your work, and am not aviding you when you reply, I am simply just blinded form them :P Ok, thats all, oh, and when I finally did comment on Smile, I saw the comments!!! so i dont know, its al very screwy. hahaha ok, Saphira, Keep rockin

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:35 am :
Hahhaa you're the best Liv! I know how it went all screwy and you're the only one who actually did something and I'm ever so happy how you were desperately trying to fix it somehow :D LOve you.

May 5 at 6:41 pm:
I love this!!! Even I wrote a couple haiku's myself, I usually don't like them, but yours I LOVE!!! I mean like you can only get better from here. YOur work is awesome, especialy your haiku's!!! Maybe someday you could like get a collection of haikus make it inot a book, publish it, and in the about the author part, out your teenink screeen name, so when I buy a signed copy I can totally be like "hey!!! I know you!!!" hahahaha just an idea! Great job! keep rockin

May 7 at 12:44 pm :
Oh my my my! Thank You Liv! By the way.. you know subscribing does have its advantges, now I know where the nick "Liv" comes from .... *fake evil smile* LOl.. No I love your name really... And now... Wowiee... This is cloud 9 ... I mean you guys are really starting to make me feel like I am something and Hey, I sure will,, when I have enough Haiku I'm thinking maybe I'll sketch stuff like for every one of it to make the book more interesting and personal and then I'll get i... (more »)

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 16 at 8:32 pm :
Thanks!!! It means a lot when someone says to me: your stuff is great! Just wanna let you know that your stuff is too. Since I am no ABLE TO SEE THE COMMENTS!!!! you can delete that wierd one up there about how i couldn' see them :P oh, and maybe i should try subscribing *evil grin at computer* Haha just kidding, so yeah, Livs my name ;) Anyway, YOU BETTER SEND ME A SIGNED COPY!!!!! Anywho....your stuff rocks, so dont think that tons of comments ensure that you are awesome, something I alrea... (more »)

today at 5:47 am :
Well...Since I know yours it's only fair that you know mine. My name is Dua. It ain't too hard to pronounce I hope :D And I will! Dontcha worry about that part!  Since you gave me the idea, you'll be the first :D And Mckay. I'm his Basho see though I don't know much about who the real Basho is really :)))) And Liv! That comment up there made me smile and laugh so much! Thought you oughta know :)) Take Care.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27 at 4:59 pm:
You're great at writing haikus. Maybe you'll be the next Basho or Buson. I like this one too. 

Mar. 29 at 3:54 am :
Oh, thank YOU so much Mckay! Really though I only just started writing Haiku's two months ago and I have no idea who Basho or Buson are ,, *please don't kill me*  but I'm so happy that you like them so much as to compliment me like this. Really, thank  you!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 29 at 3:55 pm :
You should totally check out who they are. With the talent you dislay in your haikus, I thought you knew who they were. If you start reading their work and emulate them, wow you'll be like a haiku ninja, not that you're not one already. Great job.

Mar. 29 at 10:56 pm :
There, I put it on my sticky notes, now I'll definitely check it out soon. And again thank you ever so much for all this praise, it's just overwhelming.

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 6 at 9:16 pm:
really good! keep up the good wrk i feel like your writings improve over time :D

Mar. 7 at 12:37 pm :
Hey! Thank you so much! You've read other stuff of mine??

Mar. 7 at 12:47 pm :
"your writings" means generally writing or mine in particular?? sorry to bug you I was just confused plus a teeny bit curious...

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 2:55 pm:
This is good! I agree, you have what it takes to be in the mag. :) Keep up the good work and keep submitting new stuff!

Feb. 26 at 5:24 am :
Thank You so much!! I'm happy that you read it and like it and then commented too...Thank you..And I sure will keep posting :)))))))

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 12:03 am:
I hate that moment of realization, guess I've had to many of them. :P Great poem, you're probably going to be in the mag soon, I can feel it. :)

Feb. 20 at 10:36 am :
I haven't had that many but ever since I moved here, all there have been many... And Thank YOU ever so much for the feedback! I'm so happy you read these :D

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 3:44 am:
very precise and meaningful. Fantabulous job. 5/5!

Feb. 18 at 11:26 am :
thank YOU!!