Don't Ask Me

You don't really care,
When you question how I am,
So I'll say I'm fine.

DarylismThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 11:34 am:
I can relate to this 100%, this is shows that you don't need a lot of stanzas to mean a lot of things! great job

LinkinPark12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 2 at 9:29 am :
Haha, thank you :)

phlogistonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 25 at 9:53 pm:
Sometimes I feel the same way.

Jan. 30 at 12:15 pm :
I know right!