My Own Little Secret This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Could we still be friends
if I wrote a few stupid
poems about you?

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 9:57 pm:
Omg, I love it. It's like the story of my life. It really sweet , short, funny, and true. Keep writing, cause it amazing you capture that much in a short poem

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 9:49 am:
"A few stupid poems" haha....I like this Haiku, it's one-of-a-kind!

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22 at 4:46 pm:
I really like this.  It made me smile!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22 at 1:41 pm:
Really nice and heartfelt, great job! Please read some of my haikus too! - It would mean alot to me!

soccerbaby22 said...
Feb. 21 at 5:38 pm:
I love this so much!(: