Rain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I watch as they fall
How content they seem to be
Once they kiss the Earth

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 2:37 pm:
I like your poem but I only gave 3 star because it so short. The ideas should really be expanded upon

AmieDRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 2 at 10:43 pm :
Thats whats called a haiku.

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 1 at 6:32 pm:
Those are some very nice words!  Love it!

ladybugsrockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 1 at 5:56 pm:
I like the word choice you used! Ive never heard anyone describe rain like you did! Excellent! Please read, comment, and rate some of my poems too! I would appreciate it:) thanks

CTS207This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 1 at 1:56 pm:
Short and to the point with imagry on top. Very nice