Soft Lingering This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Slick grimy snow slushes
Over my new shoes and thoughts
Floating around about spring

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 11:02 pm:
You seem to have a knack for writing these haikus... I have an idea. It's just a humble thought, but since you're so good with the simple and profound pieces, try writing in haiku stanzas, expanding slightly, and making these into larger poems!   Example (Just going to use yours): Slick grimy snow slushes over my new shoes and thoughts floating around about spring... What happens next?   I know that was random, but the thought came to mind and I thought it might ... (more »)

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 9:59 am :
Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me that you would read into my work so much! I will definitely try that out! Thank you.

DreamingOutQuietThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
What a charming poem. Great imagery and word choice.