Soft Lingering This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Slick grimy snow slushes
Over my new shoes and thoughts
Floating around about spring

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 16 at 9:04 pm:
This will definitely be lingering in my mind for the rest of the evening. I like the last person's suggestion. However, for this poem, I like the fact that it leaves the reader will the thought of "What happens next?" Sometimes, those kind of ending are necessary. Everything can't end with a definite ending, you know. Life is that way. There are always questions. Gotta keep Life full of mysteries and enigmas. 5/5

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:02 pm:
You seem to have a knack for writing these haikus... I have an idea. It's just a humble thought, but since you're so good with the simple and profound pieces, try writing in haiku stanzas, expanding slightly, and making these into larger poems!   Example (Just going to use yours): Slick grimy snow slushes over my new shoes and thoughts floating around about spring... What happens next?   I know that was random, but the thought came to mind and I thought it might ... (more »)

asofnow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:59 am :
Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me that you would read into my work so much! I will definitely try that out! Thank you.

DreamingOutQuiet said...
What a charming poem. Great imagery and word choice.