Don't Trust His Smile

Don't trust that smile
He's up to no good. He
Will shatter your heart

His motives are not
What they seem. He is just a
Player seeking fun

Don't fall for him, girl
Run while you can still escape
Spare yourself heartache

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is amazing!! If only I had someone to warn me before some of the guys I fell for I would be way better off lol this is a great job as usual!!

The_Quiet_GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 15, 2013 at 12:45 pm :
Thank you! :) Even if I am warned, I usually ignore those warnings and regret it later lol

jettabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is incredibly inspiring and well-written. It's hard to believe this was written by a teenager! Great job! Keep writing, and good luck on your future writing endeavors!

Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:16 am :
Thank you!!!!! I truly appreciate your comment; I consider this to be one of my worst poems, so I wasn't expecting any feedback.