A Butterfly

Flying, colourful
A beauty like no other
It’s a butterfly.

Tiny, delicate
Her wings fluttering gently
She rests on a flower.

Little legs and feet
Tiptoe across the petals
Sweet nectar at last.

liberalartistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 7:11 pm:
very happy face

bethanyebethanyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 5:45 pm:
This is very good!! I LOVE it :)

LittleLadybirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 6:08 pm :
Aww thanx! :D

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 5:32 pm:
SO cool! Delicate word choice, so pretty!

Jun. 4, 2013 at 6:07 pm :
Thanks Jade! :)

LittleLadybirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 2:23 am:
Thank you! :)

OnTheBrink said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:40 am:
I love thia poem! So simple and sweet, but also beautiful. Keep up the good work!