Bye Bye

Don't talk; don't say it.
Don't try to make me feel sad.
You're the perpetrate.

You still won't hear me.
I'm fed up with too much hurt.
Say you care. ALL LIES.

Let my heart wander,
but I won't be tormented.
My heart won't be yours.

Do you hear my cries?
I can't stand you anymore.
I'm saying goodbye.

monkeymorgan-momo_for_shortThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
good but very sad and relatable. Its a perfect description of a teenagers broken heart.

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:57 pm:
I liked it. I admire how you don't abuse capitalizing words, (with other poets on here, it just gets to seeming like they got too "caps lock happy" or they have anger issues). The way you construct them into your poetry is... Well played :)

EMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It was good. Keep it up!!

Perfectly_Imperfect. said...
I can't relate to this,but I know a lot of broken hearted teenagers can.I loved it =) .Good job I look foward to seeing more of your work!