To Judas Iscariot

Judas, here's the noose;
Hang yourself, because even
Jesus died for you.

TooLazytoLogin said...
This poem is disturbing (but I don't hate it because it's in a good way)

Skippy127 said...
Its a haiku, what do you mean it should be longer?

satellite23 said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:15 am
Very short, but I kind of liked it. I would have loved to see it longer and explained more; I think that non-Christians would have liked it to be longer, at least to explain it more.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
First, thank you for liking it. Second, I see what you mean with having developed it more. I'll see what I can do with it in the future.

Rolledthestone This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hmm..........hmmm..........don't really get it, won't lie. It's interesting but Judas should kill himself because Jesus died for him? What about redemption? What about forgiveness? I agree with sarellite23, you should include more stanza'a to explain.

Good point. but i did want this poem to be a paradox. Maybe the title should have been To Judas iscariot from the Devil. I don't know. But I'll consider your advice. it is somewhat vague and alarming.