To Judas Iscariot

Judas, here's the noose;
Hang yourself, because even
Jesus died for you.

Skippy127 said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:12 pm:
Its a haiku, what do you mean it should be longer?

satellite23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:15 am:
Very short, but I kind of liked it. I would have loved to see it longer and explained more; I think that non-Christians would have liked it to be longer, at least to explain it more.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:42 pm :
First, thank you for liking it. Second, I see what you mean with having developed it more. I'll see what I can do with it in the future.

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:10 pm :
Hmm..........hmmm..........don't really get it, won't lie. It's interesting but Judas should kill himself because Jesus died for him? What about redemption? What about forgiveness? I agree with sarellite23, you should include more stanza'a to explain.

Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:23 pm :
Good point. but i did want this poem to be a paradox. Maybe the title should have been To Judas iscariot from the Devil. I don't know. But I'll consider your advice. it is somewhat vague and alarming.