The End

My heart, which once beat
harmoniously with yours,
has stopped fighting.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
  As a general comment on all of your haikus, you are able to express very powerful messages in a medium that can be so tricky to work with. You use your words sparingly, and I can tell that you put a lot of thought into each of them. The reason that I decided to comment on this one rather than the others is that it created such a vivid emotion for me. There are so many poems about heartbreak, but yours somehow still seems fresh and new. I admire the way you were able to make it feel so n... (more »)

applesauceHater said...
you can say something so powerful  with so little!:)

ThatGirlWithAVoice This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:55 am
This is wonderful. Every words seems to have been chosen for a specific purpose. No cristism, just praise! 

snowleopard100 said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:05 am
As they say, sometimes the simplest and clearest pieces of poetry are the strongest--Truly Great Job!!!!

TheCapturedBatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
There is such heartbreaking finality in this poem. Every word is perfect!

jackiee129 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 30, 2012 at 7:00 am
I love the simplicity of the dialogue but the complicated and emotional message it gives. Awesome poem!

dancer25 said...
May 24, 2012 at 11:52 am
verry intresting and i like it. i cant write haiku but i like reding it =) keep writing

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
May 19, 2012 at 10:36 am
i've noticed that you have spot on diction and this is just another piece that displays it