The Less Fortunate

The less fortunate
Teardrops rolling down their cheeks
As they lay hungry

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:19 am:
So you stick to Haikus? Well I really admire them but find it difficult to write some myself, I do write poetry but Haiku is very challenging as it's not hard to expand anything only hard to compress it so that it retains its meaning, in fact makes the theme come out clearer, and is comprehensive,..maybe I'll write a Haiku as good as this some day....Good work. 

torilutz8 said...
Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:50 am:
I always admire people that write good Haikus. I just don't know how to pack all of the words and emotions I want to say into 17 syllables!

Fire..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:46 am:
Wow... this is really sad and emotional. very good job with the imagery- I feel the emotion and feeling inside this. very good job!