Little Haiku This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

It's an oppressive
Task, pouring out my heart with
Such tight syllables.

ImmortalRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5 at 4:34 pm
Oh my god... my thoughts. Exactly. And in such good words. I love it!!!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yep we all know that the haiku format can make us crazy~

pandagirl312 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yeah it certainly makes me go insane at times... :) Thanks for the comment.

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

This poem is "Exhibit A" of why I don't write haikus. I'm a free-verse-girl.

Cool poem, though. :D

Jun. 6, 2012 at 9:00 am
Thanks halfnote! I love your poetry too. :)