Swimmer's Reality

Water rushes by
Through my hair and around me
Reality fades

jettabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm also a swimmer! (: That's what caught my eye. Despite the length of the poem, it captures everything you go through while swimming, and shows that it's not just playing around with goggles and splashes, it's really meaningful and worthwhile. Great job!

sunnyandsugarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:47 am:
i really like this! i am a swimmer too :)

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_nlg2fagu9ikh731j48m1nncb91, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0