Ideal Summer

Breeze teasing my skin,
Sand running through my fingers,
The ocean waiting.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:01 pm:
Ok, so the same thing is pretty much happening right now to me. It's summer, and I'm sitting in front of my computer screen right now. (Except it's about to rain :/) I love the summer and the beaches. And this sounds like the ideal summer to me. We should schedule one day—heck, one whole week to go to the beach with a bunch of the people on here. 

DaisyAngel said...
May 26, 2012 at 9:55 am:
I love this poem. It is so simple and beautiful, which makes reading it almost relaxing. There needs to be more poems like this. Five stars!

girly21 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 1, 2012 at 8:52 pm:
I love the way you described everything in this poem, I got a clear image of everything you described! Overall, lovely haiku!

dragonfly95 said...
Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:09 am:
i like it, it has a clear message to it, and i really liked the last line especialy. nicely done :)