Tribute to His Singing Heart. | Teen Ink

Tribute to His Singing Heart.

By loveissmiles GOLD, Lynn, Indiana
loveissmiles GOLD, Lynn, Indiana

"I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I will never forget." -Carassisa M-<3

"What the mind can perceive, the body can achieve." -Softball Coach Steve B-

Looking up and down,
My eyes are truly amazed,
At your sheer beauty.

Te amor mi amor. 1.16.2012 - foreve...

bruisedmemories ELITE, Birdsboro, Pennsylvania

"When you're young, you can fly, but we trip on clouds 'cause we get too high" -The Band Perry (Song: Don't Let Me Be Lonely)
"Cause no matter what, you'll never be alone" -Lady Antebellum (Song: Compass)

Love this! Perfectly written haiku! 

butterfly123 said...
on Apr. 12 2012 at 9:55 am
butterfly123, Banglore, Other
hey! beautiful haiku! it has a natural flow which i love. short but very meaningful. great work and keep writing XD!

on Apr. 12 2012 at 7:51 am
SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi

Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!

Wow! I absolutely LoVe this loveissmiles!!:D Great Job, I've tried writing haiku's but it never turns out for me..Lol;) Keep up the amazing work, hope to see more!!

on Apr. 4 2012 at 7:03 am
loveissmiles GOLD, Lynn, Indiana

thanks Eternal sunshine!!!!! :)

on Apr. 3 2012 at 7:53 am
eternal_sunshine SILVER, Minnetonka, Minnesota

Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
Weep, and you weep alone.
For the sad old earth must borrow it's mirth,
But has trouble enough of its own.

I agree with other comments. I don't often find I can relate to the love poems on her but I really connected with yours! I felt a lot of meaning packed into it, and I'm always impressed with people who can write haikus which sound natural and not forced. Really nice job :)

on Apr. 3 2012 at 7:47 am
loveissmiles GOLD, Lynn, Indiana

thanks, i think that the reason it is so much deeper is because we have been friends all of my life, i mean he was there when i was born. We grew up together, until a few years ago.

But we saw each other at the beginning of this school year, and things just kinda "clicked". He knows more about me than i do, and thats what makes him so different.

He has seen me at my very worst, and he is one of the very few people who deserve to see and know me at my very best.

Any way, thanks for the fedback, i love hearing from you AgentOrange...and i just got to know.   Why agent orange???

AgentOrange789 GOLD, Friendswood, Texas

"It's a saying they have, that a man has a false heart in his mouth for the world to see, another in his breast to show to his special friends and his family, and the real one, the true one, the secret one, which is never known to anyone except to himself alone, hidden only God knows where."
-James Clavell, "Shogun"

I really like it. I'm not quite sure why, normally I don't find much in love poems, but I somehow feel like this is much deeper. Well done.

on Apr. 2 2012 at 7:44 am
loveissmiles GOLD, Lynn, Indiana

I used that word sheer because that it describes him. He has sheer beauty. I used it because it is what it is. Thank you for the feedback.

on Apr. 2 2012 at 7:23 am
beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

First of of all, I have to say I like your haiku. It's simple and holds meaning. I pictured a man saying this to a woman, really seeing her. Or it could work vice versa. Secondly, I'm just curious to as why you chose to write "sheer beauty." Why go with sheer?