Writer's Block

Dead silence
Dull empty
Black & white
Writer's Block

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 29 at 6:21 pm:
This is beautiful and wonderful! It is very short, but what you wanted to say is said here in your own words, using few words and filling those words up with power. Thank you for sharing this! 

DragonAmericaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 18 at 2:42 pm:
Lovely1 XD

Shadow_Wolf said...
Mar. 3 at 2:44 pm:
This is the shortest poem I have ever read... But it is still very well done.

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 3:44 pm:
Lol... this is absolutely wonderful Im not sure about the line "Black & White" though

KateLA said...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:06 am:
Writer's block is such a horrible thing-you know you have the ideas right at your fingertips, but it just doesn't come out. 5/5! It's short and sad, but true.

MiaUnwriten said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:55 am:
It happens to me everytime. Short but true. that's great.

Appearently_Transparent replied...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:06 am :
lol, Thanks for your comment Mia, I'll try to check your work :) !

dreamer07 said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 8:50 pm:
so short but so perfect

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 5:59 am :
lol, Nothing's perfect but God, thx anyways :D !