Writer's Block

Dead silence
Dull empty
Black & white
Writer's Block

DragonAmericaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:42 pm:
Lovely1 XD

Shadow_WolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 2:44 pm:
This is the shortest poem I have ever read... But it is still very well done.

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 3:44 pm:
Lol... this is absolutely wonderful Im not sure about the line "Black & White" though

KateLA said...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:06 am:
Writer's block is such a horrible thing-you know you have the ideas right at your fingertips, but it just doesn't come out. 5/5! It's short and sad, but true.

MiaUnwriten said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:55 am:
It happens to me everytime. Short but true. that's great.

Appearently_TransparentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:06 am :
lol, Thanks for your comment Mia, I'll try to check your work :) !

dreamer07 said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 8:50 pm:
so short but so perfect

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 5:59 am :
lol, Nothing's perfect but God, thx anyways :D !