Among the Stars

True success measures
how high you bounce back after
hitting rock bottom.

SaphiraBrightscales said...
Jan. 30 at 12:41 pm:
This is just WOW.  I love this. I mean I have written so much about getting back up and hope and life lessons and all that crap but this just makes ALL of it look like nothing and THREE lines. WOW. All human sensibilty put in one Haiku :D I think this Haiku is even better than that other one. Enough said I guess.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:03 am:
Amazing this is truly wonderful and inspirational, thank you. Keep rockin

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:30 am :
I forgot to say that i gave this 5/5 stars and added it to my favorites. This is the best haiku that i have ever read on teenink. :) keep up the amazing work

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:52 am :
Thanks!!! That´s the best compliment I´ve gotten in a while.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 14, 2013 at 5:55 pm:
It reminds me of Emily Dickson's "Success". 

Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:51 am :
Thanks for reading!

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
May 4, 2012 at 2:07 pm:
This captures a lot of ideas in just a few words =) I really enjoyed reading it

May 28, 2012 at 9:12 am :
Thanks for reading

IAmWhoIWantToBe said...
I think I heard this as a quote before and you just scrambled and changed some words. I searched and I saw it's from George Patton. I'm not just so sure... 

Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:01 am :
No I didn't plagarize. The idea from this haiku came from a line in my other poem "Artist's Block."

gb12197 said...

this is perfect, you have a really great way of putting things so positive and motivational. i love how you manage to describe things and have so much emotion and meaning in such few words. i look forward to reading more of your work, from what i can tell so far you are a amazing poet. great job :)

Apr. 14, 2012 at 1:17 pm :
Thank you! Please feel free to comment on my other work, I look forward to yours as well!

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thats exactly true!  if you've hit rock bottom and you were able to come back up and succeed it makes you stronger! 

Apr. 8, 2012 at 12:22 pm :
Yeah! I was feeling a bit down that day, so I wanted to write an inspirational poem.

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:03 pm :
I love inspirational stuff! Don't stop writing! (That's imperiative)

Josika.Nav said...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:53 am:
wow! this pretty good! great work and keep writing! XD

Apr. 8, 2012 at 6:12 am :
Thanks for reading it~

softballbabe2014 said...
Great job darling!

Apr. 8, 2012 at 6:12 am :
Thanks softballbabe2014!

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 10:22 am:
I love this, it is so true! It reminds me of something Atticus would say in To Kill A Mockingbird.