Art of the Muses

Made to enrich lives,
A harmony of both spheres
pure delight to ears.

Evoke emotions---
an art form as old as time,
---through sound and silence.

Kinzi said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 7:55 am:
Ahhh! I seriously admire you for using the haiku form! Not many people have the talent to really pick the right words to produce the right emotions and feelings, but you've done it! Great job! I love the way you've described music. {=]

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 4:23 pm :
Thank you for your words~

Lavender_Love said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 12:49 pm:
I love haikus (though I am horrible at writing them). Great job on his fantastic poem.

Mar. 3, 2012 at 9:45 am :
Thanks so much~

Kiki_McGee said...
Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:28 pm:
Favorite haiku ever! I just love how it flows like a soft tune when it is read aloud.

samiasaskia24 replied...
Feb. 18, 2012 at 12:13 am :
Powerful! Love it! You shouldn't change anything!

Feb. 18, 2012 at 9:28 am :
Thanks you guys~

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:59 pm:
i found it hard to put so much emotion in such few words but you've done so beautifully

Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:27 am :
Thank you for those words Behind_a_Plastic_Smile!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 7:13 am:
Thank you Cloudburst48! For all of your comments:)

Cloudburst48 said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:54 pm:
This is a beautiful way to describe music. It's really good:)

Cloudburst48 said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:29 am:
What a beautiful way to describe music and its influence. It's really good!

Cloudburst48 said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:25 am:
This is a beautiful way to describe music and its influence. It's really good!

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 10:39 pm:
I've found that I'm not a huge fan of haikus but yours do sound nice. I like it best when you have two though.

Feb. 4, 2012 at 5:18 am :
Thank you! I'm glad you like them~

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 7:47 am :
Wow! I love it! great job!:) Im glad you asked me to look at them. Keep up the good work!

Feb. 6, 2012 at 8:08 am :
Thank you~

JustAnotherOwl said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 8:01 pm:
Oh, this is beautiful! The word choice is really wonderful. (: And the picture of Adam Young is nice too!

Feb. 4, 2012 at 5:17 am :
Oh thank you! Is Adam Young part of Owl City?

fluterocker015This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 9:37 am:
this is really good (: