What Love Taught This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Love has only taught
Me how to hurt somebody
Without a weapon

Laugh_Live_WriteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 31 at 10:18 pm
Beautiful. Very well written.

nomistooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 31 at 2:20 pm
This is so sad, but so true!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:35 am
Heart wrencing yet beautiful.

FauxedTea said...
Very well written!

Shadowpomgurl said...
ohhhhhh...! so true

taylorbugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Simple, sweet, and to the point. AH-mazing. Great job. (: 5/5

KnitsandPurls said...
I am rating this five out of five!

KrissyJazz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Very touching. Love it.